The Wintec 250 is a traditional general purpose saddle with a generous flap that is suitable for general riding, jumping, flatwork and even eventing.
Perfectly suited as a first saddle but also suitable for the more advanced rider wishing to do more than one discipline.
- Equileather Seat and flaps: Abrasion and weather resistant. Repels water and sweat and has a high UV resistance, yet maintains a traditional leather appearance. Easy to care for, saddles in this fabric only need to be cleaned with a damp cloth. Dirt and horse hair simply wipe off.
- Equi-Suede knee rolls: A high-quality suede-like knee roll will feel ultra-soft, luxurious and offer you the perfect level of grip – perfect for so many equestrian pursuits.
- Easy Change Gullet System: This system allows you to alter the width of your saddle to custom fit the shape of the horse’s wither creating ideal clearance and perfect balance. With the Easy-Change Gullet system, a new horse no longer means a new saddle.
- Adjustable Knee Blocks: allows the rider to tailor their knee support as desired.
- Wintec Tree: guaranteed for the lifetime of the saddle.
Widths: Adjustable. Comes fitted with a medium width gullet plate. All other gullet plate widths sold separately.
Weight: Approximately 5.2kg.