Herm. Sprenger is renowned for its outstanding quality and technologically advanced designs. Founded in 1872, the years of hard work, commitment to excellence and innovative technology has enabled Herm. Sprenger to attain its position as the world leader in bit design and production. Decades of experience in manufacturing, an extensive market knowledge, and collaboration with professionals from the fields of sports, medicine, design and research, constitute the basis for the development of international standards. Sprenger’s demand for quality begins with the selection of raw materials and the sensitive composition of their patented alloys.
- Aurigan – A German silver (copper alloy) and the original bit material designed by Sprenger which encourages salivation and improved bit acceptance.
- Sensogon – An improvement of the original Aurigan material, containing a lower Copper content and including Manganese, which has an improved taste and salivation result.
- Duo – A soft, flexible plastic which adapts to the horse’s mouth.
KEY BIT LINES
- KK Ultra – A further development of the original KK bit, with a shorter, angled lozenge.
- Dynamic RS – An adaptation of the KK Ultra, manufactured with an ergonomic mouth piece (arms are more curved).
- NovoContact – Unique, oval-shaped mouth pieces widen the contact area on the horse’s tongue, allowing softer but more effective communications from rider to horse.
- Turnado – The join of this single-jointed bit is angled by 45 degrees, suitable for horses with tongue vices. The angled joint allows the bit to move in such a way that pressure is evenly distributed on the tongue, and the ‘nutcracker’ action is reduced.
- WH Ultra – Bit variety with roller middle joins, useful for horses who may be unresponsive or distracted to rein aids.
- Max Control – A double-jointed training bit that locks at a certain angle and becomes a straight bar.
Bits are available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, styles and ring types.
KEY STIRRUP LINES
- Bow Balance – Pivots in four directions simultaneously, allowing greater comfort and improved performance.
- Flexcite – The newest addition to the Sprenger Stirrup Iron range also pivots in four directions which reduces strain on knee and ankle joints, but has a more modern, unique appearance.
The Sprenger Spur range contains over 100 models, manufactured in German Silver and Stainless Steel – no breakage!
ULTRA Fit – Developed in cooperation with Klaus Balkenhol, the Ultra Fit line is designed to fit perfectly on your riding boot, reducing pressure and movement, and protecting the leather of the riding boot.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]