COVID-19 continues to remain a reality for all South Africans. Western Shoppe has a new ‘normal’ with strict measures in place to continue meeting the needs of horses and their owners. Please know that keeping you and our own team safe is a top priority.
Preventative actions taken:
- All branches and internal departments have additional hygiene measures in place to keep our customer, work and trading areas clean. Sanitising solutions are available for you in-store, in meeting rooms, offices and secondary areas enabling you to sanitise on entry and exit.
- Customers and staff are required to wear a cloth mask and practice social distancing at all times when on any Western Shoppe premises or client premises.
- We may be required to manage shopper numbers at times in-store. Our assigned COVID-19 compliance officers have recorded the number of persons allowed in each trading and work area to ensure all persons can practice social distancing. We appreciate your patience and understanding should you have to wait at the entrance for a short while.
- All card machines have ‘tap’ functionality, and pin keys are wiped down after each use.
- Our Saddle Fitters have in-field preventative measures in place which include sanitising, wearing a cloth mask at all times and practicing social distancing.
- We are committed to ongoing staff awareness of personal preventative measures, understanding we have a wide equestrian community to look after.
A reminder that if you can’t get to a branch, we have implemented shopping alternatives for you. This includes a full offering on our online store which delivers anywhere in South Africa.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Western Shoppe Team