The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
Popularly used for showing horses in hunter classes, the Capitol Plain Hunter bridle is designed with a broad, flat browband and noseband.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Poll piece: Plain leather – not padded. 32mm at widest point.
- Browband: Flat. Unlined.
- Noseband: Flat cavesson noseband. Unlined.
- Noseband width: Full and cob size – 28mm. Pony size – 20mm.
- Reins: Leather laced.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.