This snaffle has full cheeks and a thin, single jointed mouthpiece similar to that of a simple eggbutt snaffle.
The full cheek prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth. Correctly used with fulmer keepers, the mouthpiece cannot be turned over in the horse’s mouth while at work. Also, the full cheek provides more lateral control by creating light pressure on the horse’s cheeks.
This bit is permissible for dressage.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Full Cheek.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 5cm.
- Cheekpiece length: 16cm.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, roof and corners of the mouth.