This loose ring snaffle has a sweet iron mouthpiece which is designed to rust and therefore enhance salivation. It is also twisted which creates sharper tongue pressure. The central copper rings encourage the horse to mouthe the bit. The central link reduces the nutcracker action further.
- Mouthpiece Material: Sweet Iron.
- Mouthpiece Type: Linked.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Loose ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, corners of the mouth.