This snaffle has a very thin jointed mouthpiece and an eggbutt cheek.
This is a stronger snaffle than the hollow mouth eggbutt due to the narrowness of the mouthpiece. It is suitable for horses that are a bit strong on thicker snaffles, but that don’t need anything as strong as gags, pelhams etc.
A very popularly used bit, over the years, for all disciplines.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Eggbutt.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, roof and corners of the mouth.