The Apple Mouth eggbutt snaffle is popularly used on horses with sensitive or unsteady mouths.
The bit is light and encourages the horse to remain light on the forehand.
The soft mouthpiece allows the horse to soften the jaw whilst creating a more accepting and willing contact.
Eggbutt cheeks encourage the horse to settle as it creates a more direct rein aid than that of a loose ring bit.
** No returns or exchanges are possible if there are chew marks on the mouthpiece.
- Mouthpiece Material: Synthetic polyurethane – apple scented.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Eggbutt.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece Length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth. Tongue pressure. Light poll pressure.