Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The soft cotton mesh top and genuine leather palm makes this a good all around glove for schooling or pleasure riding. The glove features a custom fit and leather palm construction, while the elastic cuff and adjustable strap closure securely hold the gloves on your hands. In addition all outward seams are double stitched to extend the life of the glove and the gloves are Rein Cut. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins.
Heritage Crochet Riding Glove Features:
- Material – back of hand: Soft mesh cotton.
- Material – palm: Leather.
- Ventilation: Mesh cotton material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist.