Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Heritage Competition glove is a great all around performer. This versatile glove can be used for all forms of competitive riding. It’s designed to be flexible and comfortable while providing ventilation and durability. Heavy duty Lycra is added on the sidewalls between the fingers and on the thumb for a perfect fit. In addition the glove is Rein Cut. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins.
Heritage Competition Features:
- Material – back of hand: Nylon mesh and Spandura fabric.
- Material – palm: Delta Grip synthetic suede leather.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. Line dry.
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist.