Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
This light-weight durable riding glove is made from a special blend of stretchable nylon and Lycra spandex. The dot pattern palm design provides an excellent grip on the reins whether you are showing or pleasure riding. The glove is machine washable and all critical outward seams are double stitched to extend the life of the glove.
Heritage Power Grip Nylon Features:
- Material – back of hand: Stretchable knit fabric.
- Material – palm: Reinforced PVC dot pattern palm for excellent grip.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Stitched Heritage logo on upper wrist.