Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Heritage Spectrum Winter glove is very comfortable to wear and provides warmth during the cold winter months. It is designed to block-out wind and moisture while keeping your hands warm on cold days whether you are at an event or just pleasure riding. The glove is manufactured from the Heritage Spectrum Suede synthetic leather material and the durable water resistant shell is bonded to a soft and warm fleece liner. All critical outward seams are double stitched and the glove design includes an adjustable wrist closure as well as Heritage’s patented Rein Cut design – developed for extra finger flexibility and to promote rider feel and rein control.
Heritage Spectrum Winter Features:
- Material – back of hand: Water resistant shell bonded to a soft fleece liner.
- Material – palm: Breathable Spectrum suede synthetic leather.
- Ventilation: Fleece lining wicks moisture away.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist.