Uvex gloves are manufactured from only the best raw materials and incorporate the latest glove design technologies to produce gloves of exceptional quality, comfort and fit. Uvex gloves mould to the hand like a second skin, boasts optimal ventilation through the use of flexible fabric inserts and perforated fingers and offer a secure grip on the reins.
Key high stress areas feature a double layer of extremely durable material to ensure optimal hand protection. Lower stress areas have a single layer of thinner material to provide the rider with maximum tactile sensitivity.
Uvex Ceravent Features:
- Material – back of hand: Stretch fabric incorporating Ceraspace technology with ceramic coating. Honeycomb pattern.
- Material – palm: Non-slip PU synthetic leather.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Velcro tab closure. Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Uvex logo. Embossed web design on the back of the hand.