For more than 170 years, the Kieffer name has represented excellence in German craftsmanship that is reflected in every aspect of their innovative products, with top-quality leather and expert styling.
The Kieffer Anja Beran snaffle bridle is classically styled with a narrow cut that gives a refined and elegant appearance.
The bridle features the ergonomic bridle design which has become increasingly popular with riders as it ensures that their horses are more comfortable during work and as a result produce work of a higher standard.
- Material: Leather.
- Poll piece: Ergonomic – padded. Extra narrow cut.
- Browband: Raised. Not lined.
- Noseband: Raised flash noseband. Lined. Removable flash attachment. Includes chin pad.
- Noseband width: 25mm.
- Reins: Web cleated reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband is finished with the trademark Kieffer bridle pin and the noseband features a silver button fastening to secure the removable flash section. Square chrome buckles.