The Kieffer Perseus snaffle bridle is fitted with a softly padded headpiece including a comfortable shaped design which allows for more room behind the base of the horse’s sensitive ear area.
This design eliminates pressure points on the horse’s poll area and ensures your horse remains comfortable when ridden.
The plain browband and flash noseband are both lined to provide additional wearing comfort for your horse.
In addition the flash strap is integrated with the cavesson part of the noseband, creating a fresh seamless appearance.
The bridle is finished with chrome fittings and web cleated reins.
- Material: Leather.
- Poll piece: Kieffer professional design. Ergonomic with ear relief. Padded and shaped.
- Browband: Raised. Padded and lined.
- Noseband: Raised flash noseband. Padded and lined. Shaped. Includes chin pad. Integrated flash strap (cannot be removed).
- Noseband width: 40mm at widest part.
- Reins: Web cleated reins.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Decorative finishes: The browband is finished with the trademark Kieffer bridle pin. Square buckles.