The Nathe 3-ring Mullen bit is a suitable choice for strong and motivated horses with sensitive mouths.
Tapered mullen mouth allows extra room for the tongue and is useful for horses that tend to evade the bit by lifting the head.
Varying degrees of lever action can be obtained by selecting between the various rein positioning options.
The addition of a curb strap can limit poll pressure and transfer more direct action onto the horse’s jaw.
Nathe bit guards are included.
- Mouthpiece Material: Thermoplastic with steel core.
- Mouthpiece Type: Mullen mouth.
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 20mm.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Universal 3-ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: 13.5cm.
- Curb Chain Included: No.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, corners of the mouth, tongue pressure, poll pressure.
** No returns or exchanges are possible if there are chew marks on the mouthpiece.