The Nathe RNF Mullen bit provides a kimblewick action effective for both showjumpers and eventers.
It is ideal for a strong horse with a sensitive mouth that does not like a lot of poll pressure.
The three different rein position options effectively adjust the degree of leverage on the horse’s poll.
In addition it also allows a variable amount of pressure on the horse’s tongue and jaw.
Using a curb strap limits the leverage effect on the poll whilst transferring more pressure onto the lower jaw.
Bit guards are included to protect the horse’s lips.
** No returns or exchanges are possible if there are chew marks on the mouthpiece.
- Mouthpiece Material: Thermoplastic with steel core.
- Mouthpiece Type: Mullen mouth.
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 20mm.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Kimblewick.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: 13cm.
- Curb Chain Included: No.
- Action: Tongue, lower jaw through the curb chain, poll pressure.