With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Kelli riding glove for kids is durable enough for big adventures and provides superb protection for children’s sensitive hands when riding or when playing in the stable. Its top quality workmanship and high elasticity ensures an excellent fit and all day wearing comfort. Designed with kids in mind, the wide Velcro tab at the back of the hand is really easy to manage.
Roeckl Kelli Features:
- Material – back of hand: 57% polyamide, 31% polyester, 12% polyurethane.
- Material – palm: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable Velcro wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Wrist closure with Roeckl logo. Contrasting colour inserts. Star motif embellishment on the back of the hand.