Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Performance print glove performs well for all forms of schooling, training and pleasure riding. The gloves ensure a comfortable custom fit with the stretchable Lycra material and colourful graphics.
Made from the exclusive Heritage Super Grip grained leather, the gloves are also Rein Cut. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins. All outward seams are double stitched to extend the life of the glove.
Heritage Polka Performance Features:
- Material – back of hand: Stretch Lycra.
- Material – palm: Super Grip synthetic grained leather.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. Line dry.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist. Personal ID label.