The Roeckl Mannheim glove is a very eye catching glove in the simplistic design with a fashionable look.
The material covering the back of the hand is made from high quality Italian lycra with high-stretch qualities.
Fitting like a second skin, thanks to its high stretch and breathability, additionally providing quick drying qualities.
Precisely designed slip on construction allows you to easily take the glove on and off.
Material used over the palm of the hand is the unique Roeckl soft and grippy PU-material for a safe and reliable grip assisting in precise and sensitive contact.
Featuring a funky design of the colour-contrasted ring finger on the backhand, with the Roeckl logo along the colour strip.
Additional subtle Roeckl logo on the thumb to only be seen when the wrist is in a close fist position.
The combination of all of the above makes this the ideal up to date glove for during your rides or around the stables.
- Material – back of hand: High-quality Italian Lycra.
- Material – palm: Soft & grippy PU material.
- Ventilation: Breathable and quick drying
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Pull on
- Decorative finishes: Colour contrasting ring finer strip, Roeckl logo on colour strip & Roeckl logo on thumb.