With the light-weight, ultra-soft Roeckl Melbourne riding glove, Roeckl Sports is introducing an exclusive new technical fabric – Roeck-Air.
The particularly thin fabric used on the palm of the glove is hard-wearing, provides superb tactility on the reins and is highly breathable thanks to micro perforation.
This new fabric is combined with a equally new smooth and elastic Lycra fabric made from Eocnyl yarn and Lycra on the back of the hand.
Made entirely from regenerated nylon waste, Eocnyl yarn is infinitely recyclable without sacrificing quality.
Added to this is the new, extra-long, and silky soft cuff that enables riders to wear their watch over the glove – a feature enjoyed especially by eventing riders as it allows them to always keep an eye on the time.
A smooth soft-wipe thumb completes this glove’s top-class features and allows the rider to easily wipe sweat or debris from their face.
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Roeckl Melbourne Features:
- Material – back of hand: Econyl yarn.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Air.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: Intricate metallic detailing on the back of the glove. Embossed Roeckl logo across the back of the hand.