With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
A bestseller! The ever popular Roeckl Roeck-Grip gloves feature a classical glove design combined with a light-weight PU material which not only provides an excellent grip, but is also extremely flexible and durable. The gloves fit like a second skin, giving the rider an excellent feel of the reins and the horse’s mouth.
Roeckl Roeck-Grip Features:
- Material – back of hand: Roeck-Grip.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip. Ventilation: Roeck-Grip material is breathable.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Roeckl metal badge on back of wrist closure.