The Samshield V-Skin gloves are made of four different materials placed at the smartest position in order to provide the best performance to discerning riders.
Ultra-thin perforated synthetic leather offers maximum comfort, flexibility, airflow, durability and is light-weight.
A strong hydrophobic microfiber Suede fabric on the palm is fingerprinted with real silicone and offers exceptional additional grip, great hand-to-horse connection, incredible flexibility and extreme durability.
Reinforced Lycra inserts ensures freedom of movement for unbeatable comfort and a consistent fit.
Double-width Spandex provides the perfect fit around the wrist.
- Material – back of hand: Ultra-thin perforated synthetic leather. Lycra inserts.
- Material – palm: Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone.
- Ventilation: Perforated synthetic leather. Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Velcro tab closure. Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: Samshield logo on the wrist closure and little finger.