Protect your horse’s back, reduce rider movement and improve your saddle fit with the Thinline Trifecta Cotton Half Pad.
Designed with a cotton base and ThinLine top to create a contoured wither profile and spine free channel.
The ThinLine panel is large enough to protect below the stirrup bar and the larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
Less than 1/2 inch thick to ensure close contact and feel. Offers a full open pocket for the insertion of shims, instantly customising your saddle fit.
Use the full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customise them to create front, bridging, or rear shims.
Up to 3 layers of ThinLine shims can be used for optimal saddle fit and protection.
95% shock absorption is guaranteed. This enables horses to lift their backs, develop strength and build top-line muscle.
Endorsed by vets for horses, spinal surgeons for riders and a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world.
The dual benefits of superb shock absorption and rider motion reduction sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
Size (spinal length):
- Small – 49cm
- Medium – 54cm
- Large – 58cm
- High quality cotton base for breathability.
- Light-weight wool fill.
- Durable billet straps.
- Contoured spin-free channel.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Superb protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
- Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
- Insert shims to instantly customise your saddle fit.
- Full length pocket allows for shims to be inserted where needed.