Use Thinline Trifecta Shims with your Thinline Trifecta cotton saddle pad to increase your horse’s comfort and enhance saddle fit.
The Thinline Shims are manufactured from the same shock-absorbing, comfort foam as the saddle pads.
Not only do they improve saddle fit, but they also protect your horse’s back and improve both horse and rider comfort.
Unlike closed-cell foam and wool, ThinLine never compresses or deteriorates. Both the saddle pad and shims are designed to last a lifetime.
Each pack contains a pair of full shims.
Available in 4.8mm and 6.4mm thickness.
- Shims come with scoring marks as a guide. This makes it easy for you to cut front, bridging or rear shims.
- Simply use scissors or a box blade to trim the shim to the ideal shape and fit.
- The trim to fit full shim is the most economical way to always have what you need for every horse.
- If you only need to shim in one area, cut shims to place exactly where you need them in the open pocket of a ThinLine pad.
- The remainder can be used to add additional height by stacking several trimmed pieces on top of each other.
- As your horse changes shape you will have several sets of shims for ensuring the ideal saddle fit.
- Or alternatively boost your overall ThinLine protection and comfort by using the full shim as is. The most cost-effective and versatile way to shim your pad!