Uvex gloves are manufactured from only the best raw materials and incorporate the latest glove design technologies to produce gloves of exceptional quality, comfort and fit.
Uvex gloves mould to the hand like a second skin, boasts optimal ventilation through the use of flexible fabric inserts and perforated fingers and offer a secure grip on the reins.
Key high stress areas feature a double layer of extremely durable material to ensure optimal hand protection. Lower stress areas have a single layer of thinner material to provide the rider with maximum tactile sensitivity.
Sweat or rain reduce the grip on your reins. Riders have to deal with both the sweat of the horse and of yourself, which can make it tricky. The Uvex Sumair gloves help you, thanks to their clever material mix, to hold the reins firmly in your hands!
The breathable mesh material generously covering the outer hand and thumb wicks away any moisture that may accumulate. On the palm and between the fingers, an equally thin, high-quality polyurethane ensures extreme resistance to slipping and abrasion, offering a firm grip whilst maintaining sensitivity.
Black patent detailing and a sporty look round off the design of the Uvex Sumair riding gloves.
- Material – back of hand: Stretch mesh fabric.
- Material – palm: Good quality, thin polyurethane material on the palm of the hand and between the fingers.
- Ventilation: Perforated index finger. Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Yes, at 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Velcro tab closure. Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: A beautiful stylish look with shiny synthetic leather and sporty details. Printed Uvex logo. Uvex pin.