The successful applicant will form part of our inhouse sales team and can look forward to working in a vibrant and enjoyable equestrian orientated environment. The applicant will report directly to the JHB Shop Manager and tasks will include serving clients and handling customer queries.
The position is ideally suited to an outgoing, mature and reliable applicant with good administrative , communication and people skills.
- Equestrian knowledge is essential
- Previous sales experience will be beneficial
- Applicants must be willing to work at least two weekends a month and on public holidays
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination required)
- South African Citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Candidates who believe they meet the requirements are invited to submit their CVs and any supporting documents to Marlene at the Johannesburg branch by hand or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org