The successful applicant will form part of our in-house sales team and can look forward to working in a vibrant and enjoyable equestrian orientated environment. The applicant will report directly to the Pretoria Shop Manager and tasks will include serving clients and handling customer queries.
The position is ideally suited to an outgoing, mature and reliable applicant with good administrative, communication and people skills.
- Equestrian knowledge is essential
- Previous sales experience and bilingual language will be beneficial
- Applicants must be willing to work at least two weekends a month and on public holidays
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination required)
- South African Citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Candidates who believe they meet the requirements are invited to submit their CVs and any supporting documents to Lize at the Pretoria branch by hand or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org