The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
The Capitol Atherstone girth is anatomically shaped to prevent pinching of the sensitive skin behind the horse’s elbow.
In addition, the padded design provides additional comfort to help your horse perform at his best at all times.
The girth is fitted with strong double elastic on both sides and roller buckles ensure ease of use.
A central d-ring attachment makes it easy to clip a martingale or breastplate onto the girth.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Centre and side D-ring training aid attachments.
- Wearing comfort: Shaped, padded and elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.