The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
Asymmetrical design takes into account the conformation of the horses shoulder and elbow, lined up with the girth position. Allowing full range of motion for the shoulder and additional pressure relief at the elbow from the anatomical design.
In addition, the padded design provides additional comfort to help your horse perform at his best at all times.
The girth is fitted with strong double elastic on both sides and roller buckles ensure ease of use.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Centre and side D-ring training aid attachments.
- Wearing comfort: Shaped, padded and elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.
- Attachment points: Buckled leather loop for martingale or breastplate
The girth is to be fitted correctly with the Capitol pin on the left hand side of the horse. If placed incorrectly it will cause rubbing and limit the range of motion.