The Prestige Ergonomic Girth is designed to alleviate pressure on the horse’s sensitive sternum.
Shaped to be narrow behind the elbow and wide over the sternum.
Minimises pressure and interference when the horse is moving.
Softly padded to ensure your horse’s comfort.
Finished with roller girth point buckles, side D-rings for easy attachment of training aids and a large easy to use clip fastening for the attachment of a martingale.
- Material: Italian leather.
- Elasticated: Yes – both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Side D-ring training aid attachments and centred quick release clip.
- Wearing comfort: Padded, shaped and elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Prestige embossed logo.