The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
Popularly used for showing horses in general riding and hack classes, the Capitol Raised Show bridle is designed with an elegantly fine browband and noseband.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Poll piece: Plain leather – not padded. 20mm at widest point.
- Browband: Raised, not padded. Unlined.
- Noseband: Raised cavesson noseband. Unlined and not padded.
- Noseband width: 18mm.
- Reins: Leather laced.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.