This D-ring snaffle has a standard, central joint and loose copper rollers on the mouthpiece. The D-ring ensures no pinching of the lips and creates a more direct aid than that of a loose-ring. The copper rollers are designed to encourage the horse to mouthe the bit, and copper helps the horse to salivate. It is slightly stronger than your standard eggbutt snaffle, and popularly used by showjumpers, eventers and endurance riders, it may not be used for dressage.
- Mouthpiece Material: Brass alloy
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: D – ring
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, roof of the mouth and corners of the mouth.