Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Premier Show gloves are made with a new technically advanced material that insures a tacky grip on the reins and allows moisture to pass through from your skin to the surface creating a more comfortable experience while competing in your event. The glove features a stretchable flex panel across your knuckles, an adjustable strap closure and is Rein Cut. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins.
Heritage Premier Show Features:
- Material – back of hand: Super Grip synthetic grain leather.
- Material – palm: Super Grip synthetic grain leather.
- Ventilation: Perforated fingers.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Hand wash only.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist.