The Sprenger Dynamic RS Pelham is angled forward at 45 degrees to guarantee even pressure distribution on both sides of the horse’s tongue.
The angle also allows the bit to lie anatomically correctly between the horse’s tongue and palate to allow for the effective use of rein aids.
Single jointed, the bit is perfect for horses that have an overactive mouth and tend to play too much with the central lozenge of a double jointed bit.
Ideally used with double reins – the curb rein, applies poll pressure to lower the horse’s head and curb groove pressure to tilt the angle of the nose in towards the chest.
The snaffle rein has a more direct contact with the horse’s mouth.
It can also be used with rein connectors and therefore a single rein.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: Sprenger Dynamic RS.
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 16mm.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Pelham.
- Cheekpiece Length: 10cm.
- Curb Chain Included: Yes.
- Action: Poll pressure. Curb groove pressure. Tongue pressure.